Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day One

January 28, 2009 Day One
Today was not so bad, Rodney told me to take it as it comes. That it is all I can do. Honestly, if I can still look good in pictures then I will be okay, honestly. If I can still feel pretty and sexy and not abnormal…then I will make it! I feel pretty good nothing has really happened yet. My face is a little itchy but that might just be since I have not showered since we played but I am getting ready to work out again. I just need to not be selfish and focus on things other than myself…that is how I will get through this…
Emily offered me a drink at the Stuga and I said I could not drink for seven months and she was drunk and loudly asked if I was pregnant. I said no but the people around me looked at me funny. Silly Em.

Mood:Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment