Friday, January 30, 2009

Day Three

January 30, 2009
Well my face is a little red but I do not think anymore than usual. Today when I put on my sunscreen my face burned. So for a while I was not excited about going to the baseball scrimmage. Thankfully, Wardine said that I could sit in the press box so I did not have to sit in the sun. That made it easier. The burning is more on the outer edge of my face. Lips are the same as they were before the medication which I am happy for. Woke up at six this morning to use the restroom so I have concluded that after nine or ten I am going to stop drinking water because today, along with being super sore from maxing, I am so exhausted. I have not even worked out today because I just feel dead. When I get off from here I will most likely go workout but riding the elliptical for over thirty minutes just seems like a joke to me now. O well, I will rest up this weekend so I can start off the semester in the best of shape both mentally and physically. Tonight is Byron’s official going away party. Yesterday was the “Phil is in town visiting” party. No one seems to look at me different yet. I do love the friends that I hang out with though…those baseball boys I swear; how can you not love them. I told myself that I was going to embrace people, even though, different from me. I want to get out and do things this time around instead of just seeing people in class. We will see how the hanging out part goes when school and volleyball are in full swing.
Tomorrow is date night at the Olive garden since Rodney has ball every weekend this month…o wait just kidding, they have BP at four. Stupid seeing as all the pitchers cannot do that but they have to sit and watch. Also they all threw in the scrimmage yesterday except for Merit, so no one can throw, or even long toss today. Which means him and I would not get to leave for Wichita until seven and eating by 830-900 is not okay with me because I have to be on duty at nine. It’s whatever, he wanted to go to dinner tonight and if he would have said IHOP then I probably would have given in but then I remembered I weigh in tomorrow. I get one pleasure meal and I was not in the mood for Jalisco’s and I did not want to waste it on something I was not truly craving. Pancakes or just breakfast food in general I am always craving.
Mood: Exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment