Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day Two

January 29, 2009 Day Two
Well nothing too bad today. I feel like I used half a tube of chap stick because in my mind I am thinking if I prevent it as much as possible then it will not be that bad. So we will see how that works out. I went to tweeze my eyebrows this morning and a couple of them left red dots. It hurt a little more than usual. We maxed out and conditioned today for volleyball and then I came back and rode a mile on the elliptical. I showered and got ready for the boy’s basketball game. I put moisturizer on even though I did not wash my face. Put make up on and my face is dry but nothing unbearable at this point. My make up, I am seeing comes on the same color but then after a while my face turns red and it is almost like I am six shades darker. Who knows what that is, maybe I was just hot. I am drinking a lot of water, and woke up at six o clock this morning to use the restroom, not happy about that and I am hoping it is not something that will continue. My eyes are not dry yet. I did the whole wash my hair every other day but since I am working out it was oily the next day. We will see as time goes on. Cleaned out every crevice to my rooms, like organizing the drawers…I probably should get a life. J O well off to Byron’s goodbye party and hoping to take lots of pictures.
Mood: Accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment